Thursday, December 18, 2014

Donation = gifts...

Thank you to everyone who has donated and posted words of encouragement. It has been greatly appreciated. We still have a long way to go. I'm surprised that there have been no pledges towards shaving my head. Don't you think I'd look great without hair? To make a pledge please visit the Escape from Medical Desert page on Facebook and scroll down to my picture. Put your pledge in the comments. You don't pay the pledge until the goal of $2,500 is reached. When the goal is reached, I'll shave my head and you then pay the amount you pledged. All that red hair will be gone!



Donate to the fundraiser: http://gfwd.at/1FicTJx and receive the following gifts:

$25 -- The paperback version of The Immortal Alcoholic's Wife 



$30 -- A Glowing Skeleton OR Linda's Front Porch T-Shirt 



$40 -- A Glowing Skeleton OR Linda's Front Porch Tote Bag

$50 -- Christmas OR Winter Wreath




$100 -- Immortal Alcoholic's Wife (paperback) PLUS T-Shirt (your choice of skeleton or porch)
$200 -- Book, T-shirt and Tote
$300 -- Book, T-shirt, Tote and Wreath

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My husband died from this horrible disease last week. He was 45 years old. He left me to raise a 2 year old alone. He was a 22 year career policeman. He died one day after we married. Please don't let this happen to you. You can read more about his story here : http://www.gofundme.com/hp86g8

God Bless you all